What information is being collected from you?
- We often store in the form of cookies, site information when you visit us, on your computer. Cookies are small files which keep track of your log-in activity, traffic data, location information, logs and other pertinent information.
- We house the information that you share with us when you fill up any one of our forms, or register with our website service.
- Communication related information, from the times you contact us with any queries or complaints.
- On occasions, we are known to gather customer information to provide a statistical analysis of our advertiser’s demographic.
- Such information does not give away the owner’s identity. It is merely statistical data about your site visitation, not any personal details.
- The aforementioned cookies that we discussed are stored on the customer’s computer when they visit us. They are downloaded automatically to the client-side. This data assists us in improving the customer experience by tailor-making our services and presenting it to them.
- Cookie downloads are not harmful and our customers can be sure about that as well by blocking the automatic cookie download from our website, from their browser. However, certain sections of the website work only because of the cookies are able to retrieve certain information about your site usage; without enabling the same, you will not be able to use them.
- Cookies are used by our advertising partner’s as well, over which we have no control. But the customer should not have to worry about those cookies till they interact with the advertisements themselves.
How will the information collected be used?
The information gathered by us, as mentioned above, is to improve your user experience. The same is applicable for our advertising partners as well. The information shall be used for the following reasons.
- To furnish you with information regarding our services. To provide you with information about our products which we feel might interest you. Bear in mind, the same is done with customer’s prior knowledge.
- To meet contractual obligations.
- To inform our patrons of any changes on our website that may directly influence the usage of our services.
- We sometimes inform customers of products based on their previous purchase history.
- Sometimes this information about client interests is shared under a non-disclosure agreement, with our partners and advisers. They use it to inform you about products or services that might be of use to you.
- We do not use this information without the customer’s consent.
- The information used is only provided to our third party associates in a statistical format, no way identifiable of our customer’s identity.
Storing your personal information:
- Sometimes the information collected is shared with advertisers and clients outside. The agents operating the data have no inkling of your identity. The data is solely statistical in nature. The same is conducted only after your consent is shared with us.
- The data, along with all transactional information is stored on our site’s secure servers.
- You ensure when you setup a password, that it is confidential. If the password is compromised at your end, any loss of data resulting from the same, or data accessed from password-protected parts of the site due to the lapse at your end, cannot be accounted as our shortcoming in responsibility; keep your password safe.
The following information gets shared with your prior consent:
- Where we sell our business to a third party.
- Or the third party proposes business the other way round.
- Where we have to share your information for legal reasons.
- 3rd party links from our website.
- To ensure that our services and patrons are protected from fraudulent activities.