Myinstitutes is a one-stop web portal for choosing the educational institutes, training institutes or other courses in India and abroad. We are specialists in providing you the finest information about training institutes as well their ratings so that you can choose the most premium institute for education that raises your career to a higher level. We provide trustable and reliable information about thousands of institutions and courses they offer under classified categories to millions of students in India and abroad. Whether visitors to our web portal are looking for animation training courses, VFX, design courses, Aviation, Engineering or numerous other courses, we provide complete data with listings of institutes offering them in India as well as worldwide.
We at Myinstitutes deliver personalized information to the students seeking high-quality education, on the basis of their career choice and educational background. With detailed information about numerous institutions like courses, examination, admission requirements, rankings, reviews, placement stats, scholarships etc. students get the power to make career decision with great ease. We provide a seamless portal for students and institutions for best recommendation of career for the students, on the basis of their abilities and interests. We have several tools and sub-categories that help the students in every possible manner to get the information about the training and educational institutions in India and abroad. With our listings about every stream of education, students can reap great benefits and find the best institute in a stress-free manner. You can book for the course online with great ease using online payment gateway and confirm your seat.
Myinstitutes.com also help training providers and educational institutes to augment their institute to a higher level. Our platform helps them reach the education seekers at a higher level, which makes their institute attain higher ranking. Educational institutes can reach out to millions of seekers almost instantly as we have our user-friendly management system which enables you to manage your institute information on Myinstitutes.com. Educational institutes can announce fee discounts, special offers, jobs or scholarships on the website and your entire profile will be showcased on the website for education seekers to reach easily.
Myinstitutes.com helps the students get personalized career advice and we guide you through all the steps of making the right choice. We support you make a great training institute or educational institute decision, which is well informed in all aspects. You can easily shortlist the colleges on our well-designed portal and we will help you select the best college or training institute with detailed information on the process. Whether you are looking for Fashion design institutes or animation courses, Myinstitutes.com guide you in college or institute selection with the right tools and guidance.
We also provide personalized listings for the aspirants on the basis of their educational qualifications. All you have to do is click on browse according to the categories and select the course and we will display all the listings of colleges and institutes under the category. These listings include course details, photo gallery, rankings, fee details, hostel details and affiliations of the institutes. We also help you pick up the right career with counseling and provide you the information on the career opportunities and admission eligibility to the course you are seeking admission to.
We at Myinstitutes.com also provide services to educational institutes so that their institute gets more students and their rankings soar higher. The institute will be listed on the website and more students can register through the portal. Educational and training institutes can update their information at any time and post latest offers, discounts, jobs or classifieds for the students. We help you reach millions of training seekers and you will receive inquiries through e-mail or SMS instantly. Students can register online easily on your listings on the register tab which enhances your business as well as your reach.
We have experts that provide answers to your queries regarding any type of training institutes or colleges like aviation, animation, banking, colleges, fashion designing, IT schools, fire, and safety etc. Each aspirant is assigned a counselor on the requirement and the applicant can sail through the entire process of admission quite smoothly. These counselors can contact through Skype, Phone, or messaging apps.
- Acceptance of Agreement:
Website’s content, graphics, digital adaptation, arrangement, design, magnetic interpretation, collation and other features related to the Site are protected with applicable copyrights, trademark and other owner( inclusive of but not limited to intellectual property) rights. Publication, redistribution, use or copying of any matter or any section of the Site, with exception to what is allowed in section 4 listed below, is sternly forbidden. You have no ownership rights whatsoever on any document, content or material viewed on the Site. In case you post information or materials on the Site, waiver of any right does not happen. Some content on this site is under the copyright of third parties.
- Service Marks:
MyInstitutes.com and others are our trademarks or service marks or registered service marks. Other products and company names stated on the Site may be the service marks or trademarks of respective owners.
- Limited License; Permitted Uses:
You are bestowed with a non-transferable, Non-exclusive, revocable license
- to use and access the Site in strict accord to this Agreement
- to use this Site for personal, domestic, non-commercial purposes
- to print the distinct data from this Site only for personal, internal and non-commercial reasons and it is required that you maintain all other policies and copyrights enclosed herewith. No electronic version or print out of website’s part or its content must be used by you in any arbitration or litigation matters under any situation whatsoever.
- Restrictions and Prohibitions of use:
The license for accessing and using this Site and other information, documents or materials, collectively known as Content and Materials, herewith are subject to following prohibitions and restrictions of use: You may not-
(a)copy or print (with exception for limited purposes mentioned in Section 4 above), display, republish, transmit, distribute, rent, sell, loan or lease or make obtainable by any means or in any form, all or some portion of this Site, Material or Content reclaimed therefrom.
(b)use the Site or any Material retrieved from this Site to remodel, as a part of, any storage, information and retrieval system, information base, database or alike resource, which is offered for business related distribution of any type, inclusive of license, sale, rental, lease, subscription or other commercial distribution system.
(c) Fabricate collections or derived work of any type of content or materials from this site.
(d) Usage of any type of content or materials from the Site in a way that copyright, proprietary right, intellectual property right or property right of any third party or of Us is infringed.
(f) Make any part of the Site accessible through service bureau, timesharing, internet or other technologies, existing presently or developed in the future.
(g) Decompile, remove, disassemble or reverse engineer the Site’s software or use discovery software or network monitoring to define the architecture of the Site.
(h) Make use of any type of manual or automatic process to garner information from this Site.
(i) Make use of the Site for the intent of gathering information for or broadcasting (1) unwanted commercial email; (2) emails using headings, invalid or non-existing domain names or other types of misleading matters; (3) non-solicited phone calls or duplicate transmissions.
(j) Usage of the website in a manner which is a violation against ant federal or state law regulating e-mails, telephone solicitations or facsimile transmissions.
(k) Transfer or re-transfer the Site or any part of it, or any software available through or on the Site in Violation of the export control Laws or regulations.
- No Legal Advice/Attorney-Client Relationship
Information provided on or made available through the Site is not deliberate and does not contain any counseling, legal advice, mediation or recommendations under any situation and no attorney client relationship is shaped. We take no guarantee or warranty of the accuracy, adequacy, extensiveness or currency of the information provided on or related to the Site. Use of information on this Site is totally your own risk.
- Linking to the Site:
You can provide links to the websites in case (a) you don’t remove or obscure by outlining or in other manner, the copyright notice, advertisements or other notices on this Site; (b) your site is not engaged in any type of illegal or pornographic activities; (c) you must cease providing links to the Site instantly when requested by us.
The Site may display advertisements and sponsorships. Sponsors and advertisers ensure that the material submitted on the Site is precise and is in compliance with the applicable laws. We are not to be held responsible for errors, inaccuracy or problems in materials provided by sponsors or advertisers.
Particular sections or offers from the Site need you to register. In case registration is requested, you must agree to provide us with complete information for registration which must be accurate. Use your real name with accurate information during registration. Every registration is done for your personal use and not on behalf of other individuals or persons. We don’t permit-(a) other individuals registering under your name; (b) get access through a single name for multiple users on the Site. You must prevent such unauthorized use.
- Corrections, errors and changes:
We cannot provide warranty or stand for that the Site will be free of errors, viruses or other components that might be harmful or the fact that we will correct the defects. We do not stand for or warrant that the information provided on the Site will be accurate, correct, reliable or timely. We can make changes to the content, features or functionality of the Site at any time. We reserve the right to delete or edit any information, documents or other content that appears on the Site.
- Third Party Content:
Third party content may be available on the Site or may be Accessible through links from our website. We hold no responsibility for and undertake no liability for any type of mistakes, defamations, and omissions, misstatements of law, profanity, pornography, falsehood or obscenity in the opinions, statements representations or other form of content on the Site. You must understand that the opinions and information in the content of the third party are solely author’s thoughts and we do not endorse it or our belief is reflected in it.
- Unlawful Activity:
We retain the right to investigate reported violations or complaints of this Agreement and to take appropriate action against it, which may include and is not limited to reporting of any suspected illegal activity to law implementation officials, controllers or other third parties and to disclose any necessary information to these individuals or persons related to your profile, email addresses, posted materials, usage history, traffic information or IP addresses.
You must agree to indemnify, secure and hold us and our agents, partners, directors, officers, employees, successors, subcontractors, assigns or third party suppliers of documents and information, advertisers, attorneys, product and services providers and affiliated parties safe from any type of loss, claims, expenses and liabilities, inclusive of fair attorney’s fees, in relation to your violation of this Agreement or usage of this site.
Your right to utilize the Site is non-transferable or non-flexible. Any right or password provided to you to attain information or documents is non-assignable and non-transferable.
The information, documents and content through or from the site are offered as is, faults, available and all warranties, implied or express are disclaimed ( inclusive of but not limited to disclaimer of any sort of implied warranties of fitness and merchantability for specific purposes). The services and information may contain errors, bugs, problems or other restrictions. Our affiliated parties and we have no responsibility whatsoever for your usage of any service or information, except ones provided in section 16 part b. specifically but not as a limitation of that, we and our associated parties are not responsible for any incidental, indirect, special or significant damages ( inclusive of damages for loss of profits, loss of business, litigation or similar), whether on the basis of breach of warranty, contract, tort, liability of products or otherwise, even if directed of the possibility of such damages. The contradiction and limitation of reimbursements set forth above are the basic elements of the foundation of deal between us and you. This Site and the documents, products, information and services presented would not be offered without such restrictions. No information or advice, whether written or oral, attained from us through the site or otherwise by you creates any guarantee, warranty or representation not stated specifically in this agreement. All the liability and responsibility for any type of damage caused by viruses enclosed within the e-file, which contains a document or a form is disclaimed.
- Limitation of Liability:
(1)We or other affiliated parties will not be liable for any type of injury, loss, liability, claim or damage of any sort resulting in any way due to (a) any type of errors or omissions from the Site or any type of products or services obtainable therefrom; (b) non-availability or disruption of the Site or its features thereof; (c) your usage of the site; (d) content present on the Site; (e) any type of failure or delay in the functioning which is beyond the control of the covered party.
(2) The combined liability of ours and affiliated parties in correlation with any sort of claim rising out of or related to the site and/or the information, products, services and documents provided herewith or hereby shall not go beyond $100 and the sum shall be to compensate for all other remedies which you might have against us or any other affiliated parties.
- Usage of Information:
- Third Party Services
We might allow access to or promote particular third party products or services provider (Training providers or Merchants) from whom you might buy particular goods or services. You must understand that we don’t control or operate the products and services offered by Suppliers. Merchants are completely responsible for all attributes of order processing, billing, execution and customer service. We do not validate the commitments, claims or service offers listed on our website. You agree that usage of or purchase from these merchants is solely your risk and does not have any type of warranty from us, implied, expressed or otherwise inclusive of warranties of fitness for purpose, title, non-infringement or merchantability. We are not liable for any damages under any circumstances for damages arising from the dealings between the merchants and you or for any type of information that appears on the site of the Merchant or other sites linked to our site.
- Third party merchant Policies:
All the policies and rules including the privacy policies and functioning procedures of merchants will be applicable to you when you are on any of the merchant’s sites. We are not responsible for information provided to the merchants by you. We and Merchants are individual contractors and none of the parties has the authority to make any commitments or representations on other’s behalf.
- Securities laws:
The Site may be inclusive of statements regarding our prospects, strategies, operations, financial conditions, demand for products and services by us and for future financial performance, along with our plans, intentions and purposes, which are progressive statements. These statements are made on the basis of a number of estimates and assumptions which are prone to many uncertainties, some of which are beyond our control. Following words when used on our site are envisioned to recognize progressive statements which are designed to be classified under securities law safe harbors for forward looking statements. These words are will, intends, plans, seeks, estimates, believes, expects, anticipates or other similar expressions. The Site and the data contained on the site do not establish a solicitation or an offer for sale of any type of securities. No information enclosed here is anticipated to be and will not be estimated to be merged into any of our security linked documents or filings.
- Links to other web portals:
This Site contains links to numerous other web portals and we are not responsible for accuracy, content or opinions expresses in these web-links as these websites are not investigated, checked or monitored for completeness or accuracy by us. Including any linked web portal on this Site does not mean that we approve of or endorse the linked website. In case you decide to leave this Site and get connected to these third party sites, it will be at your own risk.
- Copyrights and copyright agents:
We regard the intellectual property of other people and ask you to respect it. If you notice that your work has been imitated in such a way that copyright breach has happened, then kindly provide the following information to our copyright agent:
- A digital or physical signature of the individual authorized to represent on the behalf of owner of the copyright notice.
- A portrayal of the copyrighted work, which you believe has been breached.
- Your telephone number, address and e-mail address.
- A statement on your behalf made for penalty of falsehood that the information provided above in the Notice is precise and that you are the owner of copyright or have the authority to act on the owner’s behalf.
The copyright agent for the Notice of claims of infringement of copyright on the Site can be contacted on the contact info available on the website.
- Information and press releases:
The Site has information and press release about us and we disclaim any obligation or duty to update them. Information provided about other firms besides us contained in the content or press release is not endorsed by us and relied upon being provided by our site.
- Legal Compliance:
You hereby agree to be in compliance with all the applicable international and domestic laws, ordinances, statutes and regulations about the usage of this Site and the materials and content provided herein.
Any type of legal claim or controversy which arises out of or related to this Agreement or our services, besides the legal action we take to recover or gather damages for or attain any restriction related to, intellectual property, site operations and our services, will be settled only by binding settlement, according to the business related arbitration rules. Any type of claim or disagreement shall be settled on an individual basis and will not be associated in any negotiation with any right or dispute with any other party. This settlement shall be conducted in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and any verdict on this shall be taken to the court. Either of us (i.e. you or us) can seek any provisional or preliminary relief from a court having capable power in Bangalore, if necessary. This protection of rights can be used to protect both of ours interest until the completion of settlement. Both parties shall divide the fees and the cost of this settlement equally.
What information is being collected from you?
- We often store in the form of cookies, site information when you visit us, on your computer. Cookies are small files which keep track of your log-in activity, traffic data, location information, logs and other pertinent information.
- We house the information that you share with us when you fill up any one of our forms, or register with our website service.
- Communication related information, from the times you contact us with any queries or complaints.
- On occasions, we are known to gather customer information to provide a statistical analysis of our advertiser’s demographic.
- Such information does not give away the owner’s identity. It is merely statistical data about your site visitation, not any personal details.
- The aforementioned cookies that we discussed are stored on the customer’s computer when they visit us. They are downloaded automatically to the client-side. This data assists us in improving the customer experience by tailor-making our services and presenting it to them.
- Cookie downloads are not harmful and our customers can be sure about that as well by blocking the automatic cookie download from our website, from their browser. However, certain sections of the website work only because of the cookies are able to retrieve certain information about your site usage; without enabling the same, you will not be able to use them.
- Cookies are used by our advertising partner’s as well, over which we have no control. But the customer should not have to worry about those cookies till they interact with the advertisements themselves.
How will the information collected be used?
The information gathered by us, as mentioned above, is to improve your user experience. The same is applicable for our advertising partners as well. The information shall be used for the following reasons.
- To furnish you with information regarding our services. To provide you with information about our products which we feel might interest you. Bear in mind, the same is done with customer’s prior knowledge.
- To meet contractual obligations.
- To inform our patrons of any changes on our website that may directly influence the usage of our services.
- We sometimes inform customers of products based on their previous purchase history.
- Sometimes this information about client interests is shared under a non-disclosure agreement, with our partners and advisers. They use it to inform you about products or services that might be of use to you.
- We do not use this information without the customer’s consent.
- The information used is only provided to our third party associates in a statistical format, no way identifiable of our customer’s identity.
Storing your personal information:
- Sometimes the information collected is shared with advertisers and clients outside. The agents operating the data have no inkling of your identity. The data is solely statistical in nature. The same is conducted only after your consent is shared with us.
- The data, along with all transactional information is stored on our site’s secure servers.
- You ensure when you setup a password, that it is confidential. If the password is compromised at your end, any loss of data resulting from the same, or data accessed from password-protected parts of the site due to the lapse at your end, cannot be accounted as our shortcoming in responsibility; keep your password safe.
The following information gets shared with your prior consent:
- Where we sell our business to a third party.
- Or the third party proposes business the other way round.
- Where we have to share your information for legal reasons.
- 3rd party links from our website.
- To ensure that our services and patrons are protected from fraudulent activities.